Please find interactive agendas and slides from my workshops listed here.
- International Society for Technology in Education (June 22)
- #517EdTech (June 19)
- Summer Institutes (June 17)
- Michigan Reading Association
- Society for Information Technology in Teacher Education
- California Association of Teachers of English (February 22)
- Professional Development Event: Manhattan, KS (February 18)
- National Council of Teachers of English Assembly for Research (February 8-9)
- National Council of Teachers of English (November 15-18)
- “‘The Circle’ is Ruining My Social Life”: Rethinking Screentime in our Children’s Emotional, Intellectual, and Ethical Development
- New Literacies, Old Tensions: Making Choices in a Crowded Curriculum
- Bringing Argument to Life: Five Views on the College, Career, and Community Writers Program
- Trust the Process: Building Better Writers Through Peer Feedback
- ISTE (June 26)
- Wisconsin Literacy Research Symposium (June 21)
- Summer Institute, Okemos, MI (June 20)
- STL in STL (June 4)
This page was last updated June 22, 2019.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.