- Participants will explore a variety of digital tools for video that can be used for instruction, remediation, and discussion, as well as student creation of video artifacts to demonstrate understanding.
- What kind of thinking do we want students to do?
- Copyright Questions?
- Video management
- MyVRSpot (Web)
- Screencasting tools
- Explainer video creation tools
- Participants will explore a variety of digital tools that can be used for video feedback and assessment.
- Participants will utilize several of the introduced tools to create, modify, or transform a video resource.
- Public Domain and Creative Commons Video Materials
- Video Download
- Video creation
- Video annotation and discussion
Still need other options? Search on AlternativeTo.
Photo by Seth Doyle on Unsplash
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.