Latest Blog Posts
- Announcing “Human/Nature: An Exploration of Place, Stories, and Climate Futurism”
- Follow-Up from “Fitting In, Standing Out, and Building an Identity: Middle Schoolers and Media Literacy”
- Session Resources from NCTE 2022
- Media Literacy Across the Generations Webinar
- Podcast Interview: Every Day is Earth Day
About Dr. Troy Hicks
Digital Writing, Digital Teaching is the homepage and blog written by Dr. Troy Hicks, a professor of English and education at Central Michigan University. Here, I explore the variety of issues related to teaching writing with new media for teachers and teacher educators across grade levels and subject areas.
While I do try to update my ORCID, Academia, and Research Gate sites periodically, my Google Scholar page and CMU Scholar Profile offer the most current updates on my research. If you need them, please find many versions of my bio, from super short to quite lengthy. I also offer a number of workshops, keynotes, and other professional learning sessions, and have been featured in many media outlets, podcasts, and webinars.
Please contact me via email at hickstro at gmail.com, or fill out the contact form.
For more on the origin of my blog, please see my first “hello world” blog post from the summer of 2006.
This page was last updated on November 30, 2022.