Beginning in 2007, as a professor of English at Central Michigan University, I have taught courses in composition and writing methods for pre-service teachers, as well as the summer institute for the Chippewa River Writing Project.
Also, as a guest instructor, I have taught in Michigan State University’s Master’s in Educational Technology Program, for Ohio State University’s Columbus Area Writing Project, and at Shih Chien University in Taiwan.
Since 2016, my work as a professor of Education at Central Michigan University includes regular teaching in our master’s and doctorate of educational technology programs. I also, I have recently taught an Honors seminar for undergraduates. Recent courses include:
- HON 206: Studies in Social Structures: “Our Digital Selves”
- EDU 590: Advanced Technology in Education
- EDU 653: The Read/Write Web
- EDU 710: Capstone Project in Educational Technology
- EDU 807: Educational Tools and Technologies
- EDU 808: Blended and Online Learning
For more information on any of these courses, please feel free to contact me.
This page was last updated January 5, 2019.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.