Over the years, I have tried many methods for keeping slides, handouts, and links from presentations, webinars, and workshops organized.
And — after using wikis, social bookmarking tools, collaborative boards, QR codes, shortened URLs, and more — I will, of course, keep experimenting with ways to share during sessions.
That said, in the fall of 2022 I decided that I will also aim to keep a running list of materials from session that I lead updated the fashioned way, gathered here on a single webpage. ?
NCSS 2022 (December 2, 2022)
Media Education Lab: “Across the Generations” (November 29, 2022)
NCTE 2022 (November 17-19, 2022)
- D-LITE Roundtable Session: “Digital Diligence: Building Mindful Practices Into a Crowded Curriculum“
- ACE Workshop Session: “Teaching Argument in the Real World: Visualizing Evidence, Evaluating Sources“
- Roundtable Session: “Literacies Before Technologies: Making Digital Tools Matter for Middle Level Learners“
- Roundtable Session: “New Perspectives on Primary Sources: Innovative Ideas from Teacher Leaders in an NCTE/Library of Congress Fellowship“
- Roundtable Session: “What We’ve Learned: Two Decades of Hanging Out, Messing Around, and Geeking Out“
- Presentation: “Beyond the Blank and Darkened Screen: Bringing Digital Literacy Practices to Light in ELA Instruction“