So, Kevin tagged me yesterday, and now I am doing a little self-disclosure. Well, here goes:
- In high school, I played the trombone and I was the drum major of the marching band for two years. Geeky!
- To continue my love of marching band, and perhaps of geeky-ness, I was a four-year member of the Spartan Marching Band.
- I am getting very close to finishing my dissertation, “From Pixels to Praxis: Engaging Teachers in Technology Learning through the Pedagogy of Multiliteracies,” although when my wife asked me just today if I plan to walk in the May graduation ceremonies, I began to panic. I sense “geek” as a theme for this list.
- I have three kids. Ages: 13, nearly 5, and 18 months. This is giving me a very broad perspective on what it means to be a parent — still cool to two of them and extra-geeky to the other.
- I love Legos. So much so that I have nearly all of the Star Wars Lego Collection (but I got mad when they began to reissue some sets with slightly different designs and/or characters, so I gave up on it after getting everything from Episode 3). And, yes, my kids think that this is geeky, too.
Thanks, Kevin, for tagging me, and to Maria for sharing, too.
Here are my five tags, all RCWP colleagues:
2 thoughts on “Tag, I’m It”
Is there a problem with geeky? 🙂
Happy New Year!
Oh, heavens no! Geeks unite — especially if you like writing, too!
PS – I hope that I don’t have to give up my membership card now…
Comments are closed.